Make Your Choice With Your Name And Browser Theme Homapaja, Make Your Customized Homepage

I'm down skin short browser's homepage, if you like it and if you want to create a tune of your choice for you. 

 Here's my name at the top right hand side of the browser (AR Xihad), just below the Google Search Bar, and a much-needed link in the menu on the left side. Angry Bird Halloween theme across the whole page. Is very simple.

You can do this from different websites. Many Google pabena default theme. I prefer the "Search myway"

Because:1. Here you can add your name to the browserII. Google Search Bar can be placed anywhere on the page as a whole3. You can even create your own pictures with the theme.Search my way some of the other sites I like that you can not easily. However, I come to work. Click on the logo at the top of the Search myway. Select your preferred theme. Click on the choice of the theme. Deleted text marked in red in the image below Please enter your name. Then click on Make My Homepage.
 Now copy the url
Go to your browser

(Here, I'll show you on Mozilla Firefox, you just take the other browsers.)
The home address in writing before the kapikrta paste the url. Well done. Please close your browser and re-open it.

It's got your name and some of the default theme. Now, if you want to select an image in the form of theme with your photos to create a theme first. Search myway will not have to worry about. Request you just send them one of your Facebook page. Here, this is what

Today this far, everyone will be better, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment